Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Neopolitan Dreams


Exciting news! Big huge exciting news! Truth has new stuff, and even though they're getting rid of truth district, which is a shame... really, like.. where the heck are we supposed to shop from next when he's having a sale?! Well, there's new hair textures, which are to DIE for, and not only that.. are you ready? I mean.. are you really really ready? Because when I read this in Berry's blog, I about seriously pooped my pants guys, and like.. really, I never use poop when blogging, but this is some really serious business!

Model search. No joke. Truth is looking for models, and they're holding a contest right now, make sure to check the rules in the blog and the flickr group if you're applying. I don't really think I'll get anywhere, some of the pictures are so amazing, but.. what hurts to try? I mean, at the very least I got a blog post out of it, and I got some cute hair. Win/win/with a chance for MAJOR win? I'll take it.

So.. free hair for the color demos for Truth are out now, you can visit his temp location, or just be lazy like me and shop from home in the marketplace, it's what the cool kids do anyways. And make sure to enter! I mean, really, what's there to lose? It's a huge chance to have your picture, in truth, huge for the world to see. Oh, and did I mention moneys if you get chosen to even get featured? FREE HAIR! Monies in a gift pack, eh... yes please! One can never have enough hair.

With that said, I'm still totally addicted to these mesh eyelids, they give a whole new feeling to your pictures. This necklace from Noodles.. to die for, there really needs to be more jewelry in this tone that's not like.. made for grandmas to wear, you know? I'm young, I'm fun and I'm flirty, I need jewelry with this stone that reflects that and doesn't make me feel like I have a saggy vajayjay and about to get the kids from work and theirs from soccer practice. So.. if you're anything like me, this little piece is a must in your inventory. New skirt from Blueberry too, their new collection is adorable, and I'm going to have a picture with a better view of it later, and then of course you have this wonderful blazer available at fameshed from The Secret Store, that's one of my all time favorite stores ever. Did I miss anything? No? I think you're ready to go to the credits, and get some more information on this Model Search. Roll it!

Truth Model Search Flickr

Credits:

Skin: *League* Skin Isla Pale -Champagne
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Abra -  reds (temp location lm)
Freckles: ::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns - Moles and Xtra Freckles (face)
Eyelids: Slink Mesh eyelids (alpha) 
Parted Lips: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO v1.3 [ Wear ME ]
Tattoo: "Jim"-Cunning Tattoo
Necklace: Noodles - Eliana Necklace Gold/Turquoise
Undershirt: [W&B] Cole Boatneck Top ALABASTER
Blazer: The Secret Store - Structured Blazer - Chalk for fameshed
Skirt: Blueberry Lillie *Mesh* High Waist Skirt  Pink
Cuff: (epoque.s) Cage Cuff - Gold // Left Arm



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com