Monday, May 13, 2013

Paint With All the Colors of the Wind


Lately I've been obsessed with this song. Don't hate, I get my fevers, and being around one of my best friends, well, I can't help but sing Disney all the time. She inspires me. So, today, I finally bought two things I really wanted. The Zaara dress, and the Slink eyelids. I know.. I know.. I'm slow, but damnit! Girls have budgets! And forgetful minds when shiny lindens come her way! But still, I put a cute little look together, and blogged it, I wanted it to be more like being in the wind, and relaxed.. serene, I have to admit, the lids and the dress really inspired me. So.. I sat in the park in our sim that the lovely Natalee Oodles made, and I took this wonderful shot, and worked on it really fast to get this out, because I'm sick, and if I have to go to the doctors and stay there forever, damn it! I'm  going to give you one last quick wonderful post with this gorgeous dress that you should buy. Now. Go.

Credits:

Skin: *League* Skin Isla Pale -Champagne
Hair: (epoque hair) Tied Up - Heat
Eyelids: Slink Mesh Lids and Lashes
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Elegant 1
Tattoo: "Jim"-Cunning Tattoo
Necklace: Noodles - Tyr Drop Necklace Silver/Emerald
Dress: Zaara : [Mesh] Aamani wrap dress *pistachio*
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - Mae Platform - Black
Pose: (marukin) [dolce] stillwater

Decor:

fri.home - monkey bars (6 land impact)
{what next} Garden Cafe Caravan (16 land impact)
(what next) Garden Cafe Stools (2 land impact each)
{what next} Garden Cafe Menu Sign (1 land impact)
[we're CLOSED] tree 1E summer (5 land impact)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com