Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Strangeness and Charm


I wanted to do a very quick blog post because I'm not feeling well, and quite honestly, the editing of the photo took way longer than I expected, and into my writing time, but.. whatever. Today I went to Hogwarts. Why? Well, I got this awesome print shirt/robes. For 50L. Hoora! It's sad that Pink Outfitters is having a retirement sale, I love them D: But.. 50L for a Slytherin shirt? Freck yeah! So I'm rocking it today! New skin for the Zodiac, and I'm loving Essences skins again, totally 100% in love with them, and the make up is so sexy on  this one. Rawr, and for people that don't like huge eyebrows, this is perfect for you, the skin has more of a soft feel to it than anything, and now they have appliers, the skin is only 175L, so go grab it while you can! Finally, cute little skirt by Cute Poison for the 100 block. It's cute.. I mean, I kind of wish it was mapped out with more detail, but I love the fit. On to the styling credits!

Credits:

Skin: Essences - Gemini 03 *light rose* brunette for the Zodiac
Hair: [LeLutka]-MELK hair - Burnt 
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Moon Vine Lover's Heart
Shirt: [Pink Outfitters] HP House Robes Graphic T - slytherin
Skirt: Cute Poison - Mia Skirt Gray Denim for 100 Block
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Elegant 1 
Bracelet: Whippet & Buck - Simple Polished Cuff TEXTURE CHANGE
Ring: [AUX] Melt My Heart - Red for Collabor88
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - Mae Platform - Black
Pose: Berry Pose 4 - Label Motion


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com