Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mamma, I'm Coming Home


I've never done a backshot, so.. why the hell not? These leggings are so cute in the back that I just had to do them. Thanks for them, Jim, you did an amazing job at them! Totally love them! And in all honesty, I completely made the whole outfit around these leggings.

So.. today's mother's day, and even though out of personal reasons I don't celebrate it, I still decided to do something in mind with it.. and well, the only thing that came to mind was Ozzy's 'Mamma, I'm coming home'. Also.. the pose using today is from Hopscotch, and only available at a discount today.. DON'T MISS OUT! In all honesty, I'm getting rather lame with these descriptions, and rants.. so.. without further ado, enjoy the credits!

Credits:

Skin: *League* Skin Isla Pale -Champagne
Hair: [LeLutka]-APHRODITE hair - Praline
Tank Top: Tee*fy Basic Tucked Tank Grey
Skirt: {mon tissu} Pretty Pleats Skirt ~ Black
Leggings: "Jim"-Kitten Stockings
Heels: * Baiastice_Ute Mesh Pumps-black
Pose: *~*HopScotch*~* Lazy Sunday Birthday Mix 1 for Lazy Sunday

Picture was taken at my awesome new house, thanks to Libby, and Nat for the help decorating the place, it looks amazing <3

House: The Domineaux Effect - The Old Orchard Cottage (163 land impact)
Mailbox: LISP - Skylark Mailbox - Working - Blue (4 land impact)
Walkway: The Domineaux Effect - Patio Slabs (1 prim)
Lounger: :Cheeky Pea: Sara Daybed Cloud (12 land impact)
Fence: The Domineaux Effect - Garden Wall - Old Orchard Edition 
Hedge: {scarlet apple} Box Hedge (Flowering) (2 land impact)
Hanging Plant: :Cheeky Pea: Sara Hanging Plant (1 land impact)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com