Monday, January 7, 2013

It's a Beautiful Day

Even though I'm sick, and have been sleeping pretty much the whole day due to the vast amount of drugs that I've been pumping into my system, I can't help but to repeat this song in my head as I finally seem to have woken up. It's a beautiful day. And in all honesty, why not? I think it's about time that I start being thankful for yet another beautiful day that I get to live, and not complaining about my current health. It's a beautiful day. Besides. Collabor88 opens in a couple hours, right? That alone is reason to celebrate.

But what better way to celebrate this revelation that with a new skin? Adam and Eve have this gorgeous little number now available in stores. I have to say, those dimple tattoo layers seriously got me, and the freckles? To die for. The level of detail in the new Siobah skin is really superb. I only have one complain, and one alone, the fact that the blonde eyebrows are soooo light. Since I'm a dark blonde, they really didn't go well along with my usual hair style, however.. for this skin, I'd go brunette in a heart beat, and that's exactly what I did. The Siobah skin comes in five different shades, from pale to very tanned, I'm actually wearing right now the T3 skin, which is right in the middle of the arrays, and it also comes in six different make up styles. Single skin for 949L and the skin fat pack of that shade for 2,900L. Definitely worth every penny for this level of detailing.

In other news, American Bazaar is participating in the New Year, New Style hunt, where they actually a gift for both men and women, right now I'm wearing the women gift (duh), and it's quite adorable. It's a cute little red dress with a brown belt around it. It might be a little too shiny in the texture for some, but for me, it was quite alright, I rather liked the styling of it. I paried it off with brown myself, though it looks good with black too, just to play off the belt that adorns the dress a little more. Since in my opinion, there was a little lack of patterns there, I added the Chantkare Khrysler tights in brown, and finished it off with boots by Maitreya. For accessories, I added the new Anuuka beads and Ethiopian cross set by Maxi Gossamer, which is currently available at fameshed.

Credits: 

 Skin: Adam and Eve -  Siobhan T3 - Rosebud *new*
Eyes: LAQ ~ Prim eyes Saga 
Lashes: *RedgraveEyelashes -16- Elemental 
Hair: [Elikatira] Flattery - Brown 08
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Anukaa Beads + Ethiopian Cross - Combo all for Fameshed
Dress: [American Bazaar] MESH Clara Dress Red for New Year New Style Hunt 
Tights: Chantkare Khrysler Tights - Chocolate
Boots: Maitreya Radical Boots * Suede Chamoisee
Pose:(marukin) [willow] pensive


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com