Tuesday, January 8, 2013

It's a Bittersweet Symphony

And I'm not a slave to the money only.. I'm a slave to fashion. And Second Life. Urgh. At least it'll make for an interesting life while I have it? This song kept ringing in my mind while I did this picture, it's so sweet, and soft, and true to an extent.. And well, you all know I have that soft weakness for melancholic songs. Ah.. The Verve.. this song always sways me...

Much like Collabor88. I literally stayed awake until 2am my time just so I could go to Collabor88 as soon as they opened. And they were a whole minute late! I was watching you all! But.. alas, minute late and all they opened, and the collection this month left me drooling! Tres Blah came up with something new, which made me grin like a little girl, because Tres Blah has been one of my favorite stores since.. well.. forever! And new hair by Clawtooth.. in mesh! And D!va was there too, in short, you seriously have to go to check it out.

I'm also using again that new skin by Adam and Eve, it's a really really old store, and I haven't been in so long, and even though the blonde eyebrows don't set well with me, I'm just.. in total love with this new skin of theirs. Dimples! That's something skins should have more of.. I know, I sound like a total dork falling in love with dimples, but for me.. that's just one of the cute things.. you know? Dimples and freckles, and the fact that this skin has a dimple tattoo layer.. I melted when I saw that.

Most of what I'm wearing for this post is from Collabor88, so if you like it, go and get them! One whole month for you to collect all their goodies, and at extreme low prices. I know I'll be posting more about it as the month goes and I get time. Hope you guys enjoy!

Credits:


Skin: Adam and Eve Skins - Siobhan T2 Bare
Hair: Clawtooth: Dance Magic - Girl Next Door for Collabor88
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Aged Bronze Shadow)
Necklace: LaGyo - Starla necklace blue/gold for Collabor88
Top: -Tres Blah-  Sequin Babydoll - Navy for Collabor88
Jeans: (Fashionably Dead) Hand Drawn Skinny Jeans - Light Gray for Collabor88
Shoes: (Fashionably Dead) Pretty Lady Shoes - Cream for Collabor88
Pose: :: Focus Poses :: Androgyny Set_4 ::




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com