Thursday, January 17, 2013

You Better Work It Girl!

I do love Fashionboi Landar's designs. Have for many years. Her designs always yell high fashion to me. Freedom! I want to run around and scream out loud, they make me feel like the next super model of second life. I think it's the equivalent of wearing a Chanel piece in real life. That power, that.. sexiness that just radiates from the piece, and making you feel over the clouds. Yes, I'm a huge House of Fox fan.

It's hard for someone to nail exactly the style of a person, but I do love every single piece that Landar comes up with, I drool every time there's a new release. And guess what? There's a new release! Ack! Yes, and for all you lola's fans out there, it actually does come with the little modifier piece or what not to add to your boobies. Me, personally? I don't wear them, you can always see a seam in the matching of the avatar and the  piece, and it's for this reason, and that reason alone that I run away from these prim boobies. But, for all of us that rather go around in sl with our amazing shape and no additives to it, it is also perfect. The skirt part is the only mesh in it, and the body is actually added to your avatar, which gives a very slimming and perfect fit kind of feel, and the side coloring is always a perfect accent. Love this dress.

I paired it off with the high socks which are very much in style, and some pumps. Everything worn here is by Color me H.O.F. Hope you enjoy!

Credits:



Skin: the body co. Orchid (01 Fair) (On Sale at theWarehouse)
Hair: !lamb. In Heaven - Honeycomb Root
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Patience - Heart Watch Pendant
Dress: Color.Me.H.O.F Mesh [Lyn Dress[Beige]
Purse: Color.Me.H.O.F Mesh [Makeup Case[Black]
Socks: Color.Me.H.O.F [KnitSocks_Ankle Cut[Black]
Shoes: Color.Me.H.O.F [HarperPumps[Black]
Pose: Ma Vie. - Revealed 03







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com