Saturday, January 19, 2013

Stellar

So... today I'm not going to talk about music.. I'm going to get right to it. No moods, no lessons. This is a little shocking. But! I'm in love with this look! So.. let's dig in, shall we?

First of all, I'm a lover of vests. I am, I collect them like crazy, and this is one of the newer designs by {Dollle*}. They have it in different colors  but I liked the black one, mainly for the reason that black is such a versatile color and goes with almost anything, and while shopping, I do look for practicality over eye popping. Not always, I'll admit, sometimes I move away from the usual fashion choices I make... but.. most of the time you'll see me going more towards blacks and whites.

In more newness, another skin from JeSyLiLo has been released. To be honest, still not a big fan. I adore the eyes, don't get me wrong, and the face has a certain softness that is just so easy to work with.. yet.. those eyebrows totally ruined the skin for me. But, I don't like thick eyebrows. If you like thick eyebrows, this new release might be worth a double take.

Paired the whole look off with a small inside shirt by Fri.day, and added some Wunderland jeans, in black, and finished it off with some G*Field boots, bringing back the fur theme. And voila!

Credits:



Skin: *JeSyLiLO*:::CeCe:::*LightSkin*J2
Hair: >Truth< Cyanne w/Roots - tahiti
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Giselle Opal Set - Black
Vest: {dollle*} Fur Long Vest Coat - Black
Shirt: fri.day - LongSleeve Scoop.Tee (White)
Jeans: Wunderland - Super Skinny Jeans BLACK
Boots: *GField*Fur Cuff Boots "Sasha" -black
Pose: Di's Opera - Morning Vanity 3







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com