Tuesday, December 25, 2012

All These Kinds of Places Make It Seem Like It's Been Ages

With Christmas over, so does your torture of Jazzy Christmas songs... Until next year... Lately, now with New Years upon us, I'm starting to really think about life, and journeys. Roads, the ones I've traveled, and the ones that lay ahead, changes, and moving. I guess New Years always brings the nostalgic out of people.

With that being said, instead of ending Christmas in a Christmas themed post, I thought I would look ahead, and move, travel ahead. And with this, we start our journey into the New Year's.

This has actually been out for a while now, and I've been meaning to blog it, just seriously, hectic schedule! So much to do! But Somnia has an adorable group gift out for you guys, so make sure to grab it while you have the chance! The little dress/top that I'm wearing comes in the two colors shown here, red, and green. Personally, I like the red better, but that's just color preference.. Yes! My favorite color is red! Don't be hating. The flowing feel that the dress has is to die for, and it fits like a glove. I did have to go up a size from my normal size, but.. it's rare to see something that actually fits your shape quite perfectly without you having to make small tiny adjustments, specially dresses that hang around the chest like this. Completely head over heels with this gift.

Also, MoYaz has a new release at the store. You kind of saw it on one of my last posts, with the aqua boots, but here they are in black. I accompanied all of this with a pair of jeans, to go down a bit from the girly look of the dress, to more of a traveling road kinda outfit.

Credits:




Skin: LAQ ~ Essential Saga - Tone 1.5
Hair: [LeLutka]-JOLIE_RM hair - Glucose
Freckles: [PXL] FullBody freckles Medium (tattoo 2.x)
Top: .: Somnia :. Velvet Shimmer Group Gift 
Jeans: EVALE - Mesh Skinny True Blue
Boots: }MoYaz{ Amsterdam mesh boot - Midnight
Poses: (PDA) Strainger Song- Closing end of month.
            Focus Poses: Androgyny set: 4





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com