Sunday, December 23, 2012

Is That You, Santa?

I'm still listening to Jazz Christmas songs guys! And Louis is stuck in my mind! I swear, since I heard "Zat you, Santa?" This morning, all I've thought about was doing a shoot for the blog near the fire place.. and I have done just that! Ha!

So... Christmas is creeping closer and closer guys! And that can only mean one thing! It's time for more subtle Christmas fashions! Today we have a cute little vest by Wunderland, which is an amazing store that opened just a couple months ago, I found this little gem in Frost, comes to show you.. sometimes going to these fairs and doing hunts can open your eyes to new amazing SL designers that will grow up to hopefully be one of the big names in the future! This vest I've seen done a lot of different ways, it's just one of the latest trends in fashion, but the pattern on this one just captivated me, along with the color, just too adorable.

Then we have the top by Whippet and Bucket, everything in the store is 50L still! Again, I have no clue if they're closing, or if they're having a sale, but run and fill your inventory with their goodies while you can! 50L for their designs is a true bargain. I also wore the 1929 Mon Tissu Jeans to finish off the actual clothing section of it all. Designers out there, hear our plea! We want mesh pants that you can use with boots! Please and thank you! :p

Finally, the boots will be available tomorrow at Acid Lily, they're by Moyaz, and I totally love them, they have a very casual chic look that is very in right now, and they're at a bargain price for a week starting tomorrow, so don't forget to stop by and get yours while you can!

Credits: 

Skin: LAQ ~ Essential Saga - Tone 1.5
Freckles: [PXL] FullBody freckles Dark (tattoo 2.x)
Hair: >TRUTH< Adeline w/Roots - tahiti
Vest: Wunderland - Long Vest - Reindeer for Frost Fair
Shirt: [Whippet&Bucket] Cole Boatneck Top VALENTINO 
Jeans: {Mon Tissu} Denim - 1929 Cigarette ~ Gray 
Boots: }MoYaz{ Amsterdam mesh boot - Azure for Acid Lily
Poses: (PDA) Voodoo Idol (store closing at the end of December!)
          Tea.S- Say it Isn't So for Together for Sway




1 comments:

Kira Wolf said...

This waas a lovely blog post

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com