Thursday, December 13, 2012

And the Embers Never Fade in your City by the Lake.

I've been hearing this song all day long.. and it's one that I've always held dear to my heart. Not only is it the song that got me introduced to the rock genre as a child, and not only is it Smashing Pumpkins and a badass song, but it also holds a very strong emotional meaning with me... so I thought I would share it with you, and take a break from all the Christmas! GAH! After a day of Christmas day shopping, I could seriously just kick it to a curve and scream.

So believe... believe in me.. Believe.. God, I love that song.

So... now we go on to what we all are coming from. I want to first of all share some news that left me flabbergasted  Now.. I'm not sure if Whippet & Bucket is closing down.. or they're having a sale.. or what.. but everything is marked down to 50L! Even new releases! I've always been a huge fan of this store, and when thrying to come up with a quick and easy style for you all today, I decided I needed a top to go with it.. visited W&B, and I cried at the 50L goodness that is the store right now. I mean.. even mesh newness! Granted, it's only like two items, but I don't care, even their non mesh items are to die for! So! I got the top.. and some jewlery.. and I danced with glee. Paired it off with this cute little ensemble that has the boots, shorts, and cardigan from Mon Cheri, and some tights to make it look a little more season appropriate.. and finished it off with the newer style from Lelutka, named, and insipired, by Alice (In Wonderland, of course).

Credits:





Skin: LAQ ~ Essential Saga - Tone 1.5
Freckles: [PXL] FullBody freckles Dark (tattoo 2.x)
Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO TEETH v1.3 
Hair: [LeLutka]-ALICE hair - BlondeFun
Necklace: [Whippet&Bucket] Love is a Deserter Necklace- Black
Cardigan: *MonCheri* Open Cardigan- Tan
Top: [Whippet&Bucket] Sand Island Camisole XS COAL
Shorts: *MonCheri* Vintage Shorts- Black 
Tights: D.Selectwool tights- white 
Boots: *MonCheri* Comfy Boots- Coral
Pose: Purple Poses - Keira 07





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com