Sunday, December 30, 2012

Come Break Me Down

I'm lately totally obsessed with 30 Seconds to Mars, and I was watching the music video for The Kill, and I totally got inspired for this shoot! Mad Pea is doing a new hunt in this creepy hotel, and I just had to do something involving this song, so.. yes! I hope you enjoy the dark creepy theme for the pictures!

I do have to admit though.. there's nothing creepy about what I'm wearing in this picture! First of all, new release for Wunderland! And I'm crazy about this jeans! They have camo, studs, and regular jeans.. I stuck with the regular jeans for this just because they looked marvelous. AND they fit with some boots, ladies! So huge plus on that one. Though designers.. I'm still going to beg. Make more jeans to fit inside of boots! That would so be a dream come true. New Year's Resolution for all of you out there, maybe? :P.

Color Me H.O.F is also having a sale for the holidays. So I grabbed this shirt to go along with the look today! Make sure to run over and get to the sale while you can!!

And finally, cute hair.. cute hair.. oh how I love hair! Today I'm wearing Exile! And their new line of hairs with hats! I am  a huge fan of hats and hair accessories, but I'm so picking about prims fitting right, I never get them! That's why when I see hair with it already on.. I'm in heaven! And this style is so carefree, I just had to have it.


Credits:



Skin: LAQ ~ Essential Saga - Tone 1.5
Hair: ::Exile:: A Winter's Tale:Honeycomb
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands -  Casual 
Necklace: (Yummy) Miss Havisham's Broken Heart
Shirt: Color.Me.H.O.F Vintage Blouse [Cream]
Jeans: Wunderland - Super Skinny Jeans Light Blue
Shoes: Celoe Zoe Pumps- Gondola
Poses: !bang - Stand 247 and !bang - Strength 4



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com