Sunday, December 23, 2012

Suddenly I See

Why the hell it means so much to me. Those lyrics have always resonated in my mind, and it's also one of the songs for one of my all time favorite songs ever! The Devil Wears Prada. I mean, what else is better than Meryl Streep as Myranda Priestly? Honestly.. that movie is amazing, and the intro they did with the song.. one of the best in movie history... if you're into fashion that is. So this morning I challenge you to ask yourself, just why the hell it all means so much to you? May it be blogging, roleplaying, fashion, life, whatever your passion is! Why does it mean so much to you? What inspires you, and motivates you? I'll start. Why does blogging mean so much to me? Easy.. I have always loved SL fashion, from early times in my SL days I've followed main designers and their growth through SL, I've followed the trends, and the improvements, and now I finally get to share one of my passions with everyone, all while growing in my skills in photography and writing. What else could I ask for? It's all of my passions into one little gift package. I honestly have to thank Nicollete Blogger to actually give me the motivation to start in this new found passion of mine.

And with that out of the way, what do I have for you today? COCO! In TDR Fusion! This outfit is just magnificent  If you haven't heard of COCO, let me tell you about them briefly, for years they've been given out gifts in the store that are just amazing. Not only are they extremely generous, all of their wear is available for a very low price, and it's honestly just amazingly good quality stuff! Now that they're breaking out with more mesh goodies, it's always a worth to look at, and this little ensemble in TDR Fusion really got me inspired  just because it's so well mapped, the drape work and the texture work on it is just to die for, and the little fur collar bit with the pearls.. Oh, it's me personified in an accessory. They're available for.. I believe it was 75L each, the dress, and the accessory piece, and it's only available for two short weeks!

I made it a little more winterly by adding tights from Mon Tissu, and an undershirt from Fri.day.

Credits:



Skin: LAQ ~ Essential Saga - Tone 1.5
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Christy Mesh Hair - Lemon tea
Undershirt: fri.day - Longsleeve Boatneck.Tee (White)
Collar: *COCO*_FurTippet&Pearls_Pink for TDR Fusion
Dress: *COCO*_ColorblockDress for TDR Fusion
Tights: {mon tissu} Favorite Wool Tights ~ Black
Shoes: (epoque.s) Revolution Pumps - Black
Pose: [tea.s] are you done yet for Together for Sway






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com