Tuesday, December 18, 2012

You'll Never Know the One That Loved You So.

No, you don't know me. Ah, Gosh.. I really hope I get over my blues fever that I've caught lately. No clue why, but isn't this song wonderful? Ray Charle's soothing tone, and Diana Krall's powerful voice.. Ah.. I'm in heaven, and that piano.. Oh, that melody.. If you haven't heard You Don't Know Me, I'm posting it... it's such a wonderful song. Have you also noticed I have a thing for melancholic music? Or just music in general? It's one of my passions, and I couldn't imagine myself blogging without wonderful tones to inspire me and motivate me.

So, what's in stores for today? Well, if you haven't heard, there's a group in second life called MySecondBox. Now, what this is is a 300L enrollment fee group, where you get all kinds of goodies! There's a group of selected designers every month that send gifts through the group, and all you have to pay is 300L! So, what's in the group this month? You have this round, aDORKable, Donna Flora, Lassitude & Ennui, Hopscotch, Adore & Abhor, Sascha's Designs, Blueblood, Embody, Status, Somnia, Bilo, A:S:S, L'Aph, Mina, and Spyralle. Later on I'll add more from the collection, but the outfit that Somnia put out for MySecondBox is totally adorable! So I blogged it, paired with Mon Tissu boots.

Then we also have some more of my favorites from Acid Lily. They have cute stuff this round! And it's not Christmas styled! We have all kinds of goodies, so make sure to look into the pictures, I'm going to specifically mention what is from Acid Lily there, as well as the store if you like their styles!

Oh, and I needed a change.. maybe just for the day, so welcome the red hair! Kind of sexy, I have to admit.

Credits:





Skin: LAQ ~ Essential Saga- Tone 1.5
Hair: [Elikatira] Alright- Red 05
Outfit: Somnia: Knit Mesh {Pink/Brown} for MySecondBox
Boots: {Mon Tissu} Provence Riding Boots - Gray
Pose: aDORKable: Blogger Bubble 1








Skin: LAQ ~ Essential Saga - Tone 1.5
Hair: [Elikatira] Listen - Red 05
Necklace: Cute Poison - Shooting Star Necklace (silver)
Dress: [FIEND] Desire Strapless Dress - black for Acid Lily
Boots:  [FIEND] Riot Boots - Coal 
Pose: aDORKable: Daydream II





Skin: LAQ ~ Essential Saga - Tone 1.5
Hair: [Elikatira] Glory 2 - Red 05
Jewelry: Phoenix Rising - Journey set (No longer available)
Dress: {MoYaz} Ruby Mesh Dress - red tartan for Acid Lily
Tights: {Mon Tissu} Favorite Wool Tights ~ Gray 
Shoes: Celoe- Zoe Pump- Godola
Pose: Label Motion - Aida 6





Skin: LAQ ~ Essential Saga - Tone 1.5
Hair: [Elikatira] Never - Red 05
Necklace: LaGyo_Titiana necklace
Dress: ~CandyMetal~ Atrim Goth Dress MESH for Acid Lily
Tights: {Mon Tissu} Favorite Wool Tights ~ Black 1
Shoes: [Decoy] Lea Pumps - White/Creme
Pose: Di's Opera - Morning Vanity 3










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com