Thursday, December 20, 2012

Did You Realize I'm a Bitch Every Time?

I can't believe that Gossip Girl is already over! No! I was growing up with them.. slightly.. Ok.. Ok.. not really, but Jesus! It makes me feel old. First Harry Potter ends, now Gossip Girl, and Dexter next season, and Weeds is over. DAMN YOU TV! STOP MAKING ME FEEL OLD! And in an ode to Gossip Girl and a last fare well to Blair and Serena, and Lonely Boy and Dorota.. I got inspired for this post by one of my favorite songs that GG introduced to me, B.I.T.C.H by Plastiscines. Someone please bring GG back! D:
PS: I still can't believe Lonely Boy did it. If you watched it, you will know exactly what I'm saying! GAH!

So, back to the real world, or virtual world, rather. Today I went for once again a more punky style. Now, if  any of you know me, you know that I'm crazy about Hello Kitty! Seriously! I have a Hello Kitty head set! And PJ's. And I had my bathroom Hello Kitty while single.. Ok.. well, I was still in Junior High at that time, but it did happen! Anyways, Barbie Bitch has this tank top that is just extremely adorable! My only complaint is that the base mesh part is so small that you have to rezz the shirt, while wearing the other, and right click and to a texture refresh on it so that the texture loads on the one you're wearing. I'd be much easier if they were mod so you can rezz the tank and make it bigger, so that the reading of the texture can go through and you can see the texture on it perfectly (thanks Tyr [Auxiliary] for these tips). Other than that, I'm totally in love with this collection. Paired it off with jeans, and some boots from ISON, and some accessories from Cute Poison, and now I totally look the part of a bitch.

Also.. newness from Lelutka, I'm wearing the Pocahontas hair, which is amazing for photo effects since it's so flowing. It comes with the jewelry set for it too! And on top of that, free gift from celoe and Lelutka this holiday season, make sure to pick it up! Will be blogged about tomorrow!

Credits:



Skin: LAQ ~ Essential Saga - Tone 1.5
Hair: [LeLutka]-POCAHONTAS hair - Pitch
Glasses: Cute Posion: ShadZ - POISON - Classic
Necklace: Cute Poison - Bitch Necklace
Tank Top: <<BarbieBitch>> CuteNess Tank -Hello Kitty II
Jeans: {Mon Tissu} Denim - 1929 Cigarette ~ Gray 1
Boots: ISON - carazon boot - black
Pose:  (PDA) for P.C. II (Closing at the End of December)
          aDORKable Poses: 19 of 25 2012 (Below, free for advent Christmas)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com