Friday, December 21, 2012

So This Is Christmas, and What Have You Done?

The song this time was actually motivated by the desire that the world wakes up. I am an advocate for being thankful for the things you have, and opening your eyes to the misery around you. I often log in to SL and hear "Oh, I'm so depressed RL, I don't have friends, I'm so lonely" Honestly. Stop. It. It sickens me that this is what depresses you, honestly. There are a million and one things to truly be depressed, and the fact that you hide online instead of going out and trying to make friends is not one of them. I know a lot of you will say that depression is a disease, and give me that speech, but here's the thing. I suffered from depression, and it honestly takes a swift kick in the ass to make out of that depression. So this is Christmas, and what have you done? I can honestly say.. I've grown, and at the same time, it doesn't feel like I've done much. It's weird. But let that question resonate in your mind, and watch this video, it's old, but.. It will help you wake up for just a brief moment and be thankful that you have a computer and a cyber world to escape your worries.

So with a sermon over, which I felt was necessary to get out before the year ends, I'm going to dive right into the fashion. First of all, thank you, Eclectic Wingtips, for this fabulous Christmas present. For you all out there, the gift is completely free, the quality is amazing, as it's always expected and received from Eclectic, and the little cocktail dress is a nice addition for the holidays, perfect for all the parties you might have on the way!

My Attic is also up and running, and I have to say, the new up dos by Exile are truly amazing, and right in time for the holidays, with the back of the gift dress from Eclectic, I thought having an up do to show off the work on the back of the dress was just perfect. Make sure to stop by My Attic to pick up this gorgeous hair style and other amazing goodies at a discounted price!

Finally, I paired off the dress with Silver Sequin shoes from Deco, and the same jewelry set from early today, Donna Flora Princess. Hope you like!

Credits:





Skin: LAQ ~ Essential Saga - Tone 1.5
Freckles: [PXL] FullBody freckles Dark (tattoo 2.x)
Hair: ::Exile:: Waiting for Tonight:Honeycomb for My Attic
Jewelry: Donna Flora Princess Cream Set
Dress: Eclectic! Glimmer Dress (Xmas) ((Free))
Shoes: DECO - MESH Sequined Heel - Silver
Poses:  Pretzel Poses- They Call Me Wild Rose 1 (No longer available) 
            Label Motion- Linka 4 for TDR Fusion




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com