Sunday, December 16, 2012

Dream a Little Dream of Me

So... I helped build yesterday, I feel accomplished because I suck at it, and yet I did a pretty ok job at it! So.. all tired and all, I decided to work on the post.. and fell asleep on the computer. Yikes! But.. we made a grungy little fightclub! Yay! So what better way to make it risque than by throwing on some lingerie, and looking sexy there? Yup! My song of inspiration today- Dream a Little Dream of Me. You guessed it. It's so sexy, and for some reason, I'm really into Jazzy Blues songs right now, so you'll just have to deal with it, because they're awesome!

And now for something completely different. Well, not really.. but.. close! I wanted to look smexy, as I said, and there's no better way of doing that then by putting on some lingerie from Blacklace. When I think Lingerie, there's only two names that pop into my mind really, well, foremost, there's Blacklace, and there's TGIS that recently changed names. I love their texture detail, attention to detail, and the fact that it's soooo sexy! So, I got two items for your viewing pleasure today, and I really hope that you do enjoy it! One is a sexy pink number, and the other.. a little more festive, has mistle toe on the bows and everything! But! If you're done with the holidays, it also has a no mistle toe version of the bow so you can impress your beau all year round and look extremely sexy for him!

So.. Sweet Dreams 'till sunbeams find you. Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you, but in your dreams, whatever they be.. Dream a little dream of me.

Credits:




Skin: *League* Isla Medium Champagne Blonde
Freckles: [PXL] FullBody freckles Dark
Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO TEETH v1.3
Hair: >TRUTH< Josie w/Roots - tahiti
Eyes: LAQ ~ Prim eyes Saga 
Jewelry: (Yummy) Tiffany Pearl Set
Lingerie: ~Blacklace~ Lascivious: Blue Velvet & Lace Bra Set
Shoes: (epoque.s) Revolution Pumps - Black
Pose: BENT. Lookbook 2






Skin: *League* Isla Medium Champagne Blonde
Freckles: [PXL] FullBody freckles Dark 
Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO TEETH v1.3
Hair: >TRUTH< Rebel w/Roots - tahiti
Eyes: LAQ ~ Prim eyes Saga
Necklace: (Yummy) Miss Havisham's Broken Heart
Lingerie: ~Blacklace~ Kirsty: Pink & Black Lace 3 Piece Set
Pose: aDORKable Smexy 10







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com