Monday, October 15, 2012

Cinema- A la Noir.



So, I finally went to the Cinema, which is a pretty cool fair going on.. and for sure worth spending the time to check out. They have clothes, for both men and women, furniture, and poses. Whatever you might need, they got it! And they have it in a variety of themes. From horror, to XXX, to romance and fantasy, so there's really something for everyone. Kind of like the Vintage fair, but.. more for everyone.

So, I checked it out.. and I really did fall in love with this little number from Indrya Designs. Normally there's not much that she has that I care for.. but seriously, the mini skirt, with the see through, it's to die for. And Biastice has the most adorable shoes ever! Ok, I might have spent over 10k Linden in that fair.. and not only that.. I spent about four hours this morning walking around. But it was totally worth it.

Also.. did you know truth has new hair out? Normally I was anti truth. Too many hairstyles that looked exactly the same as they did years ago. But they're stepping up their game, and their new mesh styles.. I hold my breath until I get the next notice out for new hair.

 Credits:


Skin: MONS / Naamah Skin -Cinema Exclusive 300L at Cinema
makeup: deetalez lips natural pure red 
Eyes: Ikon Utopia Eyes- blue
Hair: Truth  Guiliana w/Roots - sahara




Shoes: Baiastice Ute Mesh Pumps-black at Cinema
Outfit: Indyra Originals Mesh: Parisian Metro Cinema
Stockings: *RD* Black Reinforced Hose
Earrings: PurpleMoon : Tribe Earring Gold/Iron/Copper

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com