Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday Nights with Grace

And we close out the weekend with another dear friend of mine, Grace. Too bad, so sad, the weekend ends, and we all go back to work.

Except for me. I don't work, so I'll sit here and point at you as you get ready to go to work tomorrow. Hahahaha.

Ok, enough meaness, and on to goodness, right? Right. We'll close out with the Attic this weekend. Normally I just catch a glimpse of it in Seraphim.. and nothing catches my interest, but this week.. well, Exile was there, and as you all know, I'm a total hair freak. And Baiastice was there too! And Piddle.. and Teefy, so I got off of my lazy av bum and went to check it out. The results are on my av! Check it out! My Attic

Credits: 

On Sash:


Skin: {.essences.} Indy skin
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (London Fog) 
Hair: ::Exile::  All for Love:Honeycomb (here)
Mesh Outfit: Baiastice Sweater dress/leggings-stripes blue (here)
Boots: *FIR & MNA* The Steinbeck Boots Black





On Grace: 

Skin: Curio Acorn Stromy- Thunder 1 (No longer available)
Left eye: Mayfly Deep Sky mesh eye- Darkest Onyx
Right eye: Mayfly Deep Sky mesh eye- Northern Dawn
Tattoo: ::Para Designs:: Eclectic
Hair: [elikatira] Me- Black 04
Dress: (Elate!) Leah Silver/Onyx
Shoes: Hucci D'Ann Pump Stitched- Midnight Rendezvous
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer-  Dog Tags - flowers - fleur de lys - Jewels

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com