Thursday, October 25, 2012

Kidnap the Sandy Claws!

I know, I'm obsessed with that movie, and I probably will quote it during the Christmas break too! I love Halloween, and I love Nightmare Before Christmas, so.. GET USED TO IT :P


And so, another Halloween goodie for you guys today. I was browsing the marketplace, all bored like, and found this cheapie by Redgrave, a small Halloween Cardigan that's perfect for the holidays. It's not.. overly festive, but the little skull that looks like Jack in the back does add for a very nice touch.

I went for the overly casual look today, just paired it with a tank from Tres Blah, and some mesh jeans, and one of my favorite hairstyles from Truth, Stevie, and voila!

Credits:


Skin: {.essences.} Indy skin 
Lipstick: DeeTaleZ Lips red gloss
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (London Fog)
Hair: TRUTH Stevie w/Roots - tahiti
Sweater:MESH Cardigan - Pumpkin - Redgrave at MP
Tank: -Tres Blah- Tied Up Tank - White 
Jeans: {mon tissu} Nora Skinny Jeans 
Shoes: {mon tissu} Sloane Pumps ~ Black





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com