Wednesday, October 24, 2012

This Is Halloween!

"In this town, we call home,
Everyone hail to the pumpkin song.

In this town, don't we love it, now?
Everybody's waiting for the next surprise!

Round that Corner, man hiding in the trash can,
Something's waiting now to pounce,  and how you'll...

Scream!"

Oh, how I love Halloween, it'll make me recite the Nightmare Before Christmas over and over again. Nothing like the love story of Sally and Jack..  So, I noticed Halloween is upon us, and I have yet to do a single post about this amazing time of the year, so I'm going to start with an amazing gift from *G Field* Which I hope you will enjoy, because I very much did so. The style is very similar to a dress I blogged in the past, but.. this one is halloween themed, and it comes with the tights, and the little bat bow that I'm wearing. A very cute and adorable look if you're more into the cute look and not so much into horror like myself.

Credits:


Skin: {.essences.} Fallulah skin for TDR
Eyes: Mayfly Deep Sky mesh eyes- London Fog
Hair: ::Exile:: Release Me:Honeycomb
Dress: *GF* Classic Dress "Vivian" -Halloween
Stockings: *GF* Halloween Bat Tights
Bow: *GF* Halloween Bat Ribbon
Shoes: (epoque.s) Revolution Pumps







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com