Sunday, October 21, 2012

New from Alice Project, and Free from Celoe.

So, by now, you should have already figured out that 3/4 things in my inventory is mesh. Sure, normally it's a little more expensive, and what not.. but.. Have you seen the mesh detail capacities when you find a good store? Move over sculpties, only noobs wear that stuff now :P

Now, now, before you jump at me for that statement, no, I'm not dissing on some of the sculpts out there, there's quite a few that are very, very well built. Take a look at some of the old Burley hair designs. They're amazing! But if you compare it to the styles that we're able to achieve with mesh.. there's no comparison. Though, I will also say this.. mesh does nothing if you don't have a good mapped out texture to go with it.

Anyways, before I get to the whole detail crap about mesh vs. sculpts, allow me to introduce you to one of my favorite mesh stores- Celoe. It's cute, adorable, well textured, well built. Expensive as heck. But fear not, my lovies! Sash has found you freebies from Celoe. I know! *le gasp* A freebie from what I consider one of the best mesh clothing stores in grid, all you have to do is join the group, which.. amazingly, is free too, and pick up one of the two freebies, right now I'm wearing one of them, the top, which is one of my favorite pieces of clothing that I own. Cute and chic!

Also! Newness from Alice Project. I have to say, I'm seriously loving their new hairstyles. One of the things about me that you should know, I'm uber picky about hair. It wasn't until recently that I gave Alice Project a second look, I was more of a Burley/few Exile/Truth/one Wasabi Pills/Lelutka hairstyle kinda gal, so when I saw this girl in sim, with this uber cute hairstyle, and asked where it's from, I got directions to Alice Project, and was shocked. I went broke that day. Again, I know I blogged about this the other day, but to crazy hair color changers like me.. their system is a life saver and linden saver too in the long run, comes with a blank canvas, and an HUD, you load up the texture you want from the HUD, and voila! You have the new color you wanted, without spending the extra linden. Love! And you can also make your own wacky hair combos if you're into that.. me? More of a mono color type gal. This hairstyle is Reema, available at the Fair.

Credits:



Skin: {.essences.} Indy Gentle Skin
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (London Fog) 
Hair: *Alice Project* Reema - Infinity at The Fair
Shirt: Celoe- Rhonda Top (Free)
Trousers: Celoe- Lolong Trousers- Tapa
Shoes: (epoque.s) Season Pumps - Floral





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com