Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday Morning is Tea Time

So, here I am in sl, wondering what, oh what, will I blog today? SO I hear of a little hunt going on, The Autumn Hunt, and I start checking out the stores. I go down the list of the stores, checking them out, one my one, until I stumble upon a little gem called *Tea Time*.

And oh, how joyous I was! I'll be honest, I had never heard of Tea Time until today, and I'm very sadface at this fact, because their stuff is amazing! Not only that but they have a VIP group, you join for 25L, and they have group gifts, and a monthly group gift. HOLY COWS!

So, of course, I'm going to blog about this little hidden gem, because it was truly amazing. I have a couple of the group gifts on, the jeans, and the bag, and the shirt is only 5L on the Autumn Hunt, which I'll be blogging more about lately.

Credits:



Skin: {.essences.} Indy skin
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (London Fog)
Hair: *Alice Project* Ruby - Infinity
Jeans: Pant Group gift  Singreen *Tea Time*
Sweater: WISH SWEATER *Tea Time* For the Autumn Hunt.
Boots: Maitreya Stagioni Boots *Sand
Bag: SHOPPER NERD -pose shoulder *Tea Time* Group gift

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com