Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Quoth the raven, "Nevermore"


Halloween is almost upon us lovies, and today.. I got a simple notice from Seraphim.. about a certain Halloween sim, and looking hot. I like Halloween. And I like looking hot. Okay.

So, I ventured. Granted, there wasn't much that I cared for in there.. But it did have some really good places join, like Leezu, Cracked Mirror, and Alice project, and some nice Halloween pose sets for everyone. Not a waste of time, and I found a single skirt that I fell in love with by Crack Mirror, among other things.

I will not lie, I'm a lover of everything Edgar Allan Poe. His stories are chilling, and when I think of Halloween, it's always him that comes to mind, when I saw the Poe shirt.. I just had to get it. 200L and it's mesh, and you can also pick up the vendetta shirt for free! Just join the subscriber. In fact.. I would advise you do, because.. well, sadly, the maker forgot to put the alpha layer for the shirt in the pack that you buy, but the one for the freebie fits in quite perfectly.


Credits: 



Skin:  {.essences.} Indy skin
Eyes: Ikon Utopia Eyes- Blue
Hair: *Alice Project* Ruby 
Shirt: Cracked Mirror- Poe Shirt Found here
Jeans: {mon tissu} Nora Skinny Jeans 
Shoes: Ingenue :: Gatsby Heels :: Ruby







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com