Wednesday, October 17, 2012

G Field Newness

So, as I've said before.. I'm a sucker for anything vintage, so when I saw the newness from G Field, I ran and got it in a jiffy. It also has a matching hat you can buy for it.. But.. I don't know, I have always hated the fact that you need to modify your hair, and the hat, and spend about three hours making it look right just so you can wear it! It's for that reason alone that I only buy hats that come with hair attached to them! >< Someone should look into this problem, I swear.

Today, I'm also in love with this Alice Project hair, which is gorgeous. Gives a certain innocent feel that makes it look rather cute.

I also bought a new pair of shoes from G Field to match the dress, because I am a shopaholic like that.. the end result.. well, adorable!






Credits: 


Skin: {.essences.} Indy skin
Eyes: IKON Utopia Eyes - Blue
Hair: *Alice Project* Ruby
Dress: *GF* Classic Dress "Vivian" -bordeaux
Stockings: ::TGIS:: Stockings Black
Shes: *GF* Ribbon Slingback Shoes -black/vamp

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com