Tuesday, October 23, 2012

NEW! Discount Room in Tea Time!

So, yesterday I bragged about my new little find, *Tea Time*. Well, today I'm over at Crack Den.. just minding my own RP business, when suddenly, the new group drops down a notice.. and to my delight, it was a sale going in this little gem that I found. Yup, I got a note card, and it read:

"New Discount room *Tea Time* Super Sale!!!
The tp for the room is next the Mainstore Door ^_^



Kisses:*
*Tea Time* owner
Eloindir Davi & Tea Xofan <3"

I said "Holy Cow, bai." And teleported over to Tea Time as fast as you can say "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" And made my way there. They had a lot of cute stuff! But my favorite was this little Mexican style dress for only 50L. AND MESH. And did I mention it was pretty? Normally I'm not much of the boho chic type gal, but seriously, this was too cute to pass out on, so I got it, along with other couple things. But my favorite so far is really that little Mexican style dress that I paired with some jeans and some boots, and a little more.. indy type hair style.. Result? Adorable.

Credits:

Skin: {.essences.} Indy skin
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (London Fog)
Hair: [BURLEY] Noel Blonde01
Accessories: Dark Mouse Aisling in Copper
Dress: Love Mexico Dress *Tea Time
Jeans: {mon tissu} Denim - 1929 Cigarette ~ Gray 1
 Boots: Maitreya Radical Boots * Suede Chamoisee




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com